Vendor Going North - Wants A Sold Sticker On The Sign!
In the heart of central Karori, in a very desirable street, this original 1950s family home would welcome some modernising. The owners have loved living here for 41 years and now it's your turn.
Presently with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two living rooms, spread over two levels, it could easily be turned into a home and income, work-from-home, or a stunning house. The gorgeous setting with established trees, lawn, and garden, offers a tranquil lifestyle and the expansive views are an added bonus. Both levels have fabulous indoor-outdoor flow.
Maybe add another dwelling on the section, or even demolish and build townhouses on this fabulous corner site.
• Orientated for all day sun
• Deck and flat lawn flows off lounge for entertaining
• Flat access
• Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls
• Walking distance to Marsden and Karori Normal Schools
• Close to Marsden Village for short bus ride to CBD/University
• Walking tracks to Johnsons Hill for bush walks/runs/dog walking at the end of the street.
• "great bones" and solid construction.
Property information including LIM and building report available from Bobbie Meyer.
Options galore! View this rare opportunity soon. RV $910,000.