SUNNY & PRIVATE CHARACTER APARTMENT
It will be love at first sight when you see this gorgeous art deco apartment with amazing sea views, sunny outdoor living and the bonus of its own lock-up garage. It's one of only five in a boutique character building, and is located on the eastern side of the complex overlooking Shelly Bay and the harbour. Features include:
- Lovely views from both double-bedrooms, the large lounge and the eat-in kitchen
- Superbly-presented original character, complete with the ambience of polished floorboards, high ceilings, picture rails and native timber joinery
- Stylishly-tiled bathroom with shower-over-bath, vanity and toilet
- Versatility of a spare room that could be used for a study or extra storage
- East-facing patio from which to soak up the sun and scenery plus a half-share in a large courtyard
- Single garage for convenience and a small storage lockup in the neighbouring building
- Opportunity to add value by modernising the kitchen and bathroom (should you desire) or just move in and enjoy
- Set well back from the street for peace and quiet while still being just a short stroll up to the bus stops
- Body Corporate levies $8,828.61 per annum
- Buyer Enquiry Over $649,000
If you want to wake up to the sun rising over the harbour while being within a short stroll of Oriental Bay and the town belt, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 20th May 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.