SEASIDE HOME WITH POTENTIAL PLUS
If you thought you could never afford a blue-chip location with blue-water views, check out this unusual opportunity just metres from the water's edge and within a few minutes' walk of Seatoun Village and the Worser Bay Boating Club. The potential is as amazing as the aspect. Features include:
- Three double bedrooms and two bathrooms (including ensuite in the main)
- Separate living and dining rooms with stunning views and indoor-outdoor flow to one of three decks
- Extra-large conservatory with panoramic views that opens to northwest-facing wraparound deck
- Scope to increase the value while making it your own
- Internal garage with extraordinary storage and just metres from bus stop for easy access into the city
- Buyer Enquiry Over $800,000
Make no mistake, you will need the vision to match the vista, but this represents an unbeatable opportunity to make the most of this home's location and aspect while adding significant value. See you at Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Friday 20th August 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.