FIRST-HOME BARGAIN IN TOP SUBURB
With house prices still skyrocketing in Wellington, who would have thought you could buy a two-bedroom home as affordable and well presented as this in a suburb as sought after as Karori. Don't delay - opportunities like this are for the history books! Features include:
- Two double-bedrooms with built-in double-wardrobes for clutter-free storage and a full bathroom with a shower over bath
- Spacious separate lounge that faces west for late sun, complete with sliding door to covered tiled balcony for easy-care indoor-outdoor living
- Unobstructed views over Karori West Normal School to bush-clad Makara Peak with its bike trails and Skyline Walkway
- Two heat pumps plus a ventilation system for year-round warmth and comfort
- Single garage with automatic door for secure off-street parking at the end of a safe, quiet cul-de-sac just minutes from bus routes
If you're a first-time buyer or looking to downsize, but still want a home with all these features, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 30th September 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.