SUNNY HIDEAWAY HANDY TO CBD
First-time buyers and young families will love this charming three-bedroom home in a sequestered, sheltered setting with sunny, easy-care outdoor living and lovely views over bush-clad hills. Features include:
- Three double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, bathroom with shower over bath, and convenience of a separate toilet
- Renovated 1950s character that combines hardwood floors and native timber joinery with open-plan living/dining and a modern kitchen
- Huge, tiered northwest-facing deck that's a stunning suntrap for entertaining or unwinding while watching the kids safely play in the gated backyard
- Picturesque, private and sheltered, with a terraced backyard and flat lawn set amid native bush
- Great off-street parking, with both a carport and extra car space
- Close to two decile-10 schools and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,150,000
This is a fantastic find in one of Wellington's leafiest and loveliest city-fringe suburbs. Covid alert Level 3 enables 2 lucky buyers per day to view this home, call Emma Young now to secure your viewing on 021 866 661. Online viewings can also be arranged.
Tender closes at 12pm, Friday 1st of October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace (will not be sold prior).
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.