SUNNY SEATOUN VILLA WITH BEACHSIDE CHARM
Could you wish for a more charming or better located beachside home than this character villa that faces east to west for perfect all day sun and amazing indoor-outdoor living. Located in a perfect spot that's just a short stroll from the water's edge, yet sheltered from the prevailing northerly. Features include:
- Three double-bedrooms, new bathroom with under-tile heating and bonus of second, separate toilet - perfect for families or accommodating guests
- Lovely big lounge with bi-folding doors to a sheltered, private, west-facing deck with a glazed pergola to enjoy year-round as virtually an outdoor 'room'
- DVS and retro-fitted double-glazing for optimal warmth and comfort
- Sunny, picturesque, securely fenced setting with flat lawn and garden, peach, nectarine, orange, feijoa and lemon trees, and even a blueberry bush
- Just a street away from the Seatoun Village and metres from bus stops plus Seatoun Wharf for catching the ferry into town
- Occupies a great position at the beach end of Ferry St that benefits from relative shelter and is far enough away from the hill to ensure late sunshine and a lovely outlook
- Off-street parking
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,495,000
If you want to enjoy years of family fun at the beach, and a secret sheltered and sun drenched garden with fruit trees at the back.
Tender closes at 12pm, Thursday 23rd September 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.