Enjoy Museum Hotel Amenities Year Round!
While visitors to Wellington pay good money to stay at the Museum Hotel for a few nights, we have the opportunity for you to call this iconic hotel "Home".
With the eclectic and creative Museum Hotel environment providing the perfect backdrop, this comfortable one bedroom apartment has been a solid investment for the current owners who have typically received between $580-$650 per week over the past five years.
Whether you need a base in the city or a centrally located investment property, this apartment is worth a serious look:
- One bedroom with wardrobe and large glass sliding door to provide light and privacy from living space
- One tiled, contemporary bathroom
- Open plan living area with modern kitchen and plenty of natural light
- Fully furnished with extensive chattels included in the sale
- Use of pool and gym for residents
- Stylish Museum Hotel surroundings
- Elevated outlook
- Body corporate levy $5,428.56 per annum
- Conveniently located near to the new convention centre, Sunday market and Wellington's spectacular waterfront
Apartments at The Museum Hotel very rarely come to the market, so don't let this one pass you by! This is an easy care investment in one of Wellington's most unique buildings - call today for an appointment to view.
A valid My Vaccine Pass will be required for Open Homes and private inspections. For more information, please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.