Stylish 60s Stunner!
Imagine waking up to kakas on the deck or firing up the outdoor pizza oven for al fresco dining. With summer on the way, there couldn't be a better time to buy this fabulous family home. Superbly renovated for stylish, sunny, easy-care living, with an incredibly sunny outlook all the way through to Mt Kaukau and beyond. Features include:
- Four double bedrooms and two bathrooms, including master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe, kitchenette, and lounge on the lower level - the ultimate configuration for busy families
- Spacious, light-filled open-plan living/dining with high ceilings, chef's kitchen with Bosch appliances, all wrapped in double glazed windows and comprehensively insulated throughout.
- Extensive indoor-outdoor living, with bi-folding doors to wraparound decks on both the upper and lower levels perfect for entertaining guests
- Amazingly versatile bonus of a near-new, self-contained studio for teenagers or dependent relatives, guests, Airbnb, or working from home
- Large garage plus two car pads in quiet family-friendly cul-de-sac handy to decile-10 schools and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
No wonder this wonderful home is for sale for the first time in 15 years. With stunning views and nicely sheltered from the southerly, it's a must-view family home!
Tender closes at 1 pm, Thursday 28th October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels, Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines issued by REINZ.