Privacy with Character!
The owner's instructions are clear, this home must be sold.
On the market for the first time in 12 years, this 1920s home is set back from the road situated in a quiet, peaceful setting in sought-after Karori. Close to the city end of Karori, Marsden Village shops and cafes, schools, the local amenities that Karori has to offer, and zoned for Wellington College makes this home very appealing.
A single-level home, with character and charm, there is an opportunity to add value and secure your ongoing financial future right here.
This lovely home offers:
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 good sized doubles and a single bedroom /office space
- A modernised bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, dining & lounge
- Elevated back section and veggie patch
- 620m2^ section ideal for the creation of your own vegetable garden and additional planting, or possibly the perfect opportunity for an astute developer
- Single garaging with additional space for storage/possible workshop
If you are looking for an entry-level home or rental investment in an excellent location, don't let this one pass you by. Come along to one of our open homes or call Sam or Murray to arrange a viewing.
Builders and LIM reports available.
(^Source: Property Guru)
Buyer Enquiry Over $895,000
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/