Don't Let This One Get Away !
This 1920s charming character bungalow offers the best sun in Wellington. Nestled in the suburb of Rongotai, this elevated weatherboard property enjoys views across Kilbirnie and Lyall Bay.
- Two good sized double bedrooms with built in storage
- West facing aspect enjoying all day sunshine, all year round
- Large front entertainment deck to soak up the afternoon and evening sun
- 673m2 section offering privacy and views
- Partially fenced flat back garden and lawn perfect for pets
- Outside seating areas and shed storage
- Excellent attic storage
- Tidy, loved and well maintained property
- Whiteware in kitchen, heat pump in lounge
- Original Matai wooden floors
- Close to Kilbirnie and Miramar centres
- An easy walk to the popular eating and watering holes of ParrotDog Bar, Spruce Goose and Maranui Café
- Close to public transport and an easy commute into the city
- Further potential to add value
- LIM and Builders reports available
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a character property in the highly sought after Eastern suburbs. Don't miss the chance to view this charming home. The previous owners have loved living here and you will too. Call now to view.